With decades of engineering and software development efforts, Pegasus Vertex, Inc. (PVI) has developed an extensive suite of drilling software to meet the challenges that operators and service companies face today in the oil and gas industry. PVI drilling software brings you the latest in technical advances in the form of both simplicity and superior usability. These software packages can be used for onshore and offshore operations, including vertical, directional or horizontal wells.
- TADPRO - Torque and Drag
- HYDPRO - Drilling Hydraulics
- MUDPRO+ - Advanced Drilling Mud Reporting
- CentraDesign - Centralizer Placement
- CEMPRO+ - CEMPRO with Mud Displacement Efficiency
- CleanMax+ - Advanced Wellbore Cleanup
- CDEx - Casing Design Expert
- Dr. DE - Drilling Engineering Toolbox
PVI also provides training to drilling and completion engineers.
CEMSheet - CEMPRO Companion
Designed for cementing engineers, CEMSheet is a cheat sheet containing more than 2,000 data related to cementing engineering.
Dr. DE Lite App Nov. 13, 2018
Our new version of free Dr. DE Lite App has added a Mechanical Specific Energy (MSE) feature! Users are able to better optimize the drilling efficiency by minimizing the MSE.
Nuts and Bolts of Torque and Drag, Dec. 11, 2018
Drilling Mud Reporting Software (MUDPRO) Training Dec. 5, 2018