With decades of engineering and software development efforts, Pegasus Vertex, Inc. (PVI) has developed an extensive suite of drilling software to meet the challenges that operators and service companies face today in the oil and gas industry. PVI drilling software brings you the latest in technical advances in the form of both simplicity and superior usability. These software packages can be used for onshore and offshore operations, including vertical, directional or horizontal wells.
- TADPRO - Torque and Drag
- HYDPRO - Drilling Hydraulics
- MUDPRO+ - Advanced Drilling Mud Reporting
- CentraDesign - Centralizer Placement
- CEMPRO+ - CEMPRO with Mud Displacement Efficiency
- CleanMax+ - Advanced Wellbore Cleanup
- CDEx - Casing Design Expert
- Dr. DE - Drilling Engineering Toolbox
PVI also provides training to drilling and completion engineers.
Casing Wear Prediction Training, May 18, 2017
This course covers engineering basics involved in casing wear prediction and utilizes PVI’s software, CWPRO, to analyze casing wear.
OTC - Offshore Technology Conference, Booth #7427, May 1 - 4, 2017
Come visit us and let us show you what our drilling software can offer to meet your needs.
7 Tips to Streamline Mud Reporting, Apr. 25, 2017
Come attend our complimentary Luncheon around 7 principles to streamline mud reporting.