With decades of engineering and software development efforts, Pegasus Vertex, Inc. (PVI) has developed an extensive suite of drilling software to meet the challenges that operators and service companies face today in the oil and gas industry. PVI drilling software brings you the latest in technical advances in the form of both simplicity and superior usability. These software packages can be used for onshore and offshore operations, including vertical, directional or horizontal wells.
- TADPRO - Torque and Drag
- HYDPRO - Drilling Hydraulics
- MUDPRO+ - Advanced Drilling Mud Reporting
- CentraDesign - Centralizer Placement
- CEMPRO+ - CEMPRO with Mud Displacement Efficiency
- CEMLab - Cement Lab Data Management
- SurgeMOD - Surge Pressure Prediction
- Dr. DE - Drilling Engineering Toolbox
PVI also provides drilling engineering consulting services.
2016 Global Petroleum Show, Jun. 7 - 9, 2016
Please visit our booth (#4222) at Stampede Park, Calgary, Canada
CEMPRO Lite - Cementing Visualization App, Coming Soon
A free app that helps users quickly and accurately perform slurry volume calculations facilitating the viewing of wellbore schematics with fluids.
CleanMax/CleanMax+ New Release,
May 10, 2016
Wellbore cleanup software that enables users to optimize their completion displacement operations.