With decades of engineering and software development efforts, Pegasus Vertex, Inc. (PVI) has developed an extensive suite of drilling software to meet the challenges that operators and service companies face today in the oil and gas industry. PVI drilling software brings you the latest in technical advances in the form of both simplicity and superior usability. These software packages can be used for onshore and offshore operations, including vertical, directional or horizontal wells.
- TADPRO - Torque and Drag
- HYDPRO - Drilling Hydraulics
- MUDPRO+ - Advanced Drilling Mud Reporting
- CentraDesign - Centralizer Placement
- CEMPRO+ - CEMPRO with Mud Displacement Efficiency
- CleanMax+ - Advanced Wellbore Cleanup
- CDEx - Casing Design Expert
- Dr. DE - Drilling Engineering Toolbox
PVI also provides training to drilling and completion engineers.
2018 Offshore Technology Conference (booth #7428 at Arena), Apr. 30 - May 3, 2018
NRG Park, Houston, Texas
Cementing Software: From Planning to Well Life, May 8, 2018
Torque and Drag Software (TADPRO) Training, May 17 - 18, 2018
2018 MERITORIOUS AWARDS for Engineering Innovation, March 14, 2018
PVI was awarded by Hart Energy as the MEA winner in Drilling Fluids/Stimulation discipline, with the winning software being CEMPRO+.