With decades of engineering and software development efforts, Pegasus Vertex, Inc. (PVI) has developed an extensive suite of drilling software to meet the challenges that operators and service companies face today in the oil and gas industry. PVI drilling software brings you the latest in technical advances in the form of both simplicity and superior usability. These software packages can be used for onshore and offshore operations, including vertical, directional or horizontal wells.
- TADPRO - Torque and Drag
- HYDPRO - Drilling Hydraulics
- MUDPRO+ - Advanced Drilling Mud Reporting
- CentraDesign - Centralizer Placement
- CEMPRO+ - CEMPRO with Mud Displacement Efficiency
- CleanMax+ - Advanced Wellbore Cleanup
- CDEx - Casing Design Expert
- Dr. DE - Drilling Engineering Toolbox
PVI also provides training to drilling and completion engineers.
LCPRO - Lost Circulation Model, Under Development
2017 SPE ATCE (booth #1129), Oct. 9 - 11, 2017
Casing Centralizers: Are We Using Too Many or Too Few?, Sept. 26, 2017
Cementing Engineering Software Training, Sept. 27, 2017
Circulation Sub Series—4: Case Study Part II of II, Sept. 21, 2017