With decades of engineering and software development efforts, Pegasus Vertex, Inc. (PVI) has developed an extensive suite of drilling software to meet the challenges that operators and service companies face today in the oil and gas industry. PVI drilling software brings you the latest in technical advances in the form of both simplicity and superior usability. These software packages can be used for onshore and offshore operations, including vertical, directional or horizontal wells.
- TADPRO - Torque and Drag
- HYDPRO - Drilling Hydraulics
- MUDPRO+ - Advanced Drilling Mud Reporting
- CentraDesign - Centralizer Placement
- CEMPRO+ - CEMPRO with Mud Displacement Efficiency
- CleanMax+ - Advanced Wellbore Cleanup
- CDEx - Casing Design Expert
- Dr. DE - Drilling Engineering Toolbox
PVI also provides training to drilling and completion engineers.
7 Tips to Streamline Mud Reporting Mar. 12, 2019
Learn how to significantly improve your drilling fluid data gathering, sharing, and management.
SPE/IADC International Drilling Conference and Exhibition Mar. 5 - 7, 2019
Booth #24, World Forum, The Hague, Netherlands
BHAPRO - Bottom Hole Assembly Model, December, 2018
BHAPRO calculates the stress and deformation of Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) components under complex downhole loading conditions.