With decades of engineering and software development efforts, Pegasus Vertex, Inc. (PVI) has developed an extensive suite of drilling software to meet the challenges that operators and service companies face today in the oil and gas industry. PVI drilling software brings you the latest in technical advances in the form of both simplicity and superior usability. These software packages can be used for onshore and offshore operations, including vertical, directional or horizontal wells.
- TADPRO - Torque and Drag
- HYDPRO - Drilling Hydraulics
- MUDPRO+ - Advanced Drilling Mud Reporting
- CentraDesign - Centralizer Placement
- CEMPRO+ - CEMPRO with Mud Displacement Efficiency
- CleanMax+ - Advanced Wellbore Cleanup
- CDEx - Casing Design Expert
- Dr. DE - Drilling Engineering Toolbox
PVI also provides training to drilling and completion engineers.
MUDSheet - a MUDPRO/HYDPRO Companion
Designed for mud engineers, MUDSheet is a cheat sheet containing more than 2,000 data of drilling engineering, ranging from pipe capacity, pump output to mud additives.
Drilling Hydraulics Software Training, Jul. 18, 2018
Nuts and Bolts of Torque and Drag, Aug. 7, 2018
2018 SPE ATCE (booth #1027), Sept. 24 - 26, 2018
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, Texas