With decades of engineering and software development efforts, Pegasus Vertex, Inc. (PVI) has developed an extensive suite of drilling software to meet the challenges that operators and service companies face today in the oil and gas industry. PVI drilling software brings you the latest in technical advances in the form of both simplicity and superior usability. These software packages can be used for onshore and offshore operations, including vertical, directional or horizontal wells.
- TADPRO - Torque and Drag
- HYDPRO - Drilling Hydraulics
- MUDPRO+ - Advanced Drilling Mud Reporting
- CentraDesign - Centralizer Placement
- CEMPRO+ - CEMPRO with Mud Displacement Efficiency
- CleanMax+ - Advanced Wellbore Cleanup
- CDEx - Casing Design Expert
- Dr. DE - Drilling Engineering Toolbox
PVI also provides training to drilling and completion engineers.
Joint Industry Project (JIP) Feb. 15, 2019
PVI is going to initiate a JIP on optimizing displacement efficiency for cementing operations.
Drilling Mud Reporting (MUDPRO) Training Apr. 3, 2019
Midland, TX. This course is designed to benefit mud engineers in order to review as well as manage data, make end-of-well recaps and compare multiple wells.
2019 AADE National Technical Conference and Exhibition Apr. 9 - 10, 2019
Hilton Denver City Center, Denver, Colorado