With decades of engineering and software development efforts, Pegasus Vertex, Inc. (PVI) has developed an extensive suite of drilling software to meet the challenges that operators and service companies face today in the oil and gas industry. PVI drilling software brings you the latest in technical advances in the form of both simplicity and superior usability. These software packages can be used for onshore and offshore operations, including vertical, directional or horizontal wells.
- TADPRO - Torque and Drag
- HYDPRO - Drilling Hydraulics
- MUDPRO+ - Advanced Drilling Mud Reporting
- CentraDesign - Centralizer Placement
- CEMPRO+ - CEMPRO with Mud Displacement Efficiency
- CleanMax+ - Advanced Wellbore Cleanup
- CDEx - Casing Design Expert
- Dr. DE - Drilling Engineering Toolbox
PVI also provides training to drilling and completion engineers.
LCPRO - Lost Circulation Model, Under Development
ADIPEC (booth #7355), Nov. 13 - 16, 2017
Abu Dhabi US Pavilion, UAE
Cementing Engineering Software Training in Abu Dhabi, Nov. 12, 2017
Dr. DE: 180+ Tools in One Box, Dec. 5, 2017
Small Business, Bit Impact., Oct. 17, 2017