CleanMax+ - Advanced Wellbore Cleanup
A successful wellbore cleanup is one of the most critical steps to ensure a trouble-free completion. Cleanup operations reduce the risk of formation damage and enhance well productivity by efficiently and meticulously planning out the removal of leftover drilling fluid residue and casing debris. In addition to spacer chemistry and cleanup tools, advanced displacement software has contributed to creating a more competent displacement process leading to lower operation costs and increased production.
PVI’s CleanMax+, the advanced version of CleanMax, is designed for deepwater operations involving displacements using the choke, kill, and boost lines.. CleanMax+ predicts the temperature distributions in the wellbore by calculating the transient heat transfer between wellbore and sea water/rock formation.
- Up to 16 operation stages for land wells
- Combination of 9 flow paths for deep water operations
- Free-fall/back-fill (U-tubing) calculation
- ECDs/pressures at various depths vs. time
- Up to 12 fluids for each stage
- Circulating temperature prediction
- Fluid compressibility
- Pressure and temperature dependent rheology
- Effects of pipe standoff on hydraulics
- Circulation sub and gravel pack
- Coiled tubing operation
- Oil field, SI, and customized units
- Mobile Apps
Pegasus Vertex, Inc. has extracted most-used components from our advanced software, CleanMax, and created a handy mobile app CleanMax Lite to aid with wellbore cleanup operations. CleanMax Lite quickly and accurately calculates fluid volumes, contact times and creates 2D and 3D fluid displacement animations.
To download CleanMax Lite for free, please scan the following QR code or click here to download the app from your mobile devices.
- Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 8/8.1, Windows® 10
- 2010 or later
- Dual core processor, 1 GHz or faster
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 200 MB of free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 768 display resolution with true color or higher with small font
- Setup file can be accessed from a download link or installation CD provided by PVI