, published by Elsevier, March 2021.
“Our president, Mr. Gefei Liu, serves as editor for the book “Applied Well Cementing Engineering” with Elsevier, a Netherlands-based publisher. Collectively, a team of 11 authors brings together knowledge from over 250 years of experience in cementing and condenses their knowledge into this book. This book will help readers gain the complete framework of a cementing job with a detailed roadmap, from casing design to plug and abandonment.”
- Helps readers gain the complete framework of a cementing job, including a chapter devoted to plug and abandonment
- Includes the latest case studies through multiple industry contributors
- Provides readers with a way to improve their skills, with a detailed roadmap chapter on wellbore integrity and pumping equipment that is supported with flow charts
Hydraulics, Calculations and Models
, published by Elsevier, March 2011.
This book provides users with the necessary analytical/numerical models to handle problems associated with the design and optimization of cost-effective drilling circulation systems.
- In-depth coverage of both on- and offshore drilling hydraulics
- Methods for optimizing both on- and offshore drilling hydraulics
- Contains problems and solutions based on years of experience
and , published by Schlumberger, 2006.
Cementing is arguably the most important operation performed on a well. Well cementing technology is an amalgam of many interdependent scientific and engineering disciplines which are essential to achieving the primary goal of well cementing - zonal isolation. This textbook is a comprehensive and up-to-date reference concerning the application of these disciplines to cementing a well. "Well Cementing" is envisioned as an upper-level university book, as well as a reference for practicing engineers and scientists.
PVI's technical contributions on surge pressure prediction are featured in this book.