MudManager - Drilling Fluid Data Management System
MudManager is an online database management system that takes MUDPRO+ to the next level. It is for the managers and supervisors of drilling fluids companies, which links individual mud engineers’ data into a single location for data searches, well comparison, evaluation, and data correction.
Individual MUDPRO+ users will be able to easily upload all of their information from daily mud reports (DMRs) into or download data from MudManager, allowing for quick and convenient data transmission. Supervisors can create and manage a company-wide master product database in MudManager for distribution to the field engineers using MUDPRO+. The search engine and capabilities within MudManager allow for easy, comprehensive, and detailed searches through the entire company’s data set and runs well comparisons rapidly.
- Centralized online database
- Online Master Product database management
- Unlimited product price schedules
- Master product database and price schedules distribution to MUDPRO+ users
- Active wells progress tracking
- Well search
- Search criterion save
- Well data and mud data review in form of tables and charts
- Well upload and download
- Well comparison up to 10 wells
- Data analysis
- Unit system: US oil field, SI, customized
- Multiple districts
- Different user levels: power manager, manager, user
- Bulletin board
- Work on all internet browsers
- Work on desktop, tablet, and smartphone
- White Paper
The Drilling Supervisors Guide to Understanding and Maintaining Drilling Fluids - $125
, published by Drilbert Engineering, Inc., 2008
This guide covers virtually every aspect involved in understanding and maintaining drilling fluids. It is intended to give the Drilling Supervisor and the on site Mud Engineer a thorough understanding of drilling mud. The book begins by giving a basic understanding of mud chemistry and polymer chemistry are covered in detail. Calculations for engineering and maintaining the mud are presented in a clear and simple format. The goal of the manual is to enable the rig site supervision to be able to understand and manage the drilling mud programs. Topics include: Functions of Drilling Fluids; Drilling Fluid Properties; Well Bore Stability; Drilling Fluid Components; Drilling Fluid Systems; Solids Control; and more!
For a limited time, a complimentary 3-month Dr. DE leasing license will be included in any book purchases. Tax, shipping and handling cost will be applied. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about book purchasing.
- Microsoft Windows® 8/8.1, Windows® 10
- 2013 or later
- Dual core processor, 1.4 GHz or faster. Not compatible with ARM processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 200 MB of free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 768 display resolution
- Setup file can be accessed from a download link or installation CD provided by PVI