PathView - Well Path Visualization Model
Three-dimensional visualization of a wellbore trajectory is challenging, especially for multiple and multi-lateral wells. Calculating true vertical depth (TVD), dogleg severities, and the ability to see the well path in a 3D work space is important to avoid unforeseeable issues. These features help engineers visualize the development plan, avoid well collisions and effectively present the plan to others.
By combining the survey calculations with visualization technology, PathView provides an interactive, true 3D-rendered view of single well, multiple wells, multilateral and multi-level sidetracks. The anti-collision feature accurately calculates the minimum distances between wells and graphically show the distances in 3D space. PathView brings the well path visualization to a new level with options like 3-way projections, curved walls, various transparency, etc.
- Microsoft Windows® 8/8.1, Windows® 10
- 2013 or later
- Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 1.4 GHz or faster. Quad-core CPU recommended. Not compatible with ARM processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 200 MB of free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 768 display resolution
- Setup file can be accessed from a download link or installation CD provided by PVI