CEMLife - Cement Stress Model
Cement is fundamental in maintaining integrity throughout the life of the well. Even if the slurry has been properly placed, changes in downhole conditions can induce thermal and mechanical cycling stresses to harm the integrity of the cement sheath. CEMLife is a software package that analyzes 3 types of failure modes (traction, compression, micro-annulus) under various temperature conditions and pressure changes. CEMLife performs calculation on the impact of 8 different parameters to quickly achieve the slurry optimization with its sensitivity analysis feature.
- Land and offshore wells
- Whole wellbore analysis (multiple zones)
- Multiple casing strings (up to 20 casing strings in a wellbore)
- Different cement properties (lead/tail) in each cement column
- Sensitivity analysis
- Load changing and failure animation
- Professional report and animation movie generation
- Predicts compression fail, traction fail, and micro annulus
- Well trajectory 2D/3D display
- Support complicated wellbore structure
- Consideration of casing standoff
- Editable casing, cement, formation databases
- Up to 20 zone of interest
- Multiple pressure and temperature schedules
- Flexible simulation time (range from 1 minute to years)
- Adjustable safety margin
- Heat transition through cement, casing and mud
- Support Jetted casing
- Case Studies
- Training Video
PVI’s digital training video featuring our cement stress model, CEMLife, will walk through the basic and in-depth features of our software. Our CEMLife video will start with the introductory section with an overview of the basic features, moving on and reviewing the well, survey, zone sections and more. Ending with the output sections of the software.
Contact us today at email@example.com for a free CEMLife trial so that you can get started!
Full Training Video: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/cemlifetraining
Well Cementing, 2nd Edition - $198
and , published by Schlumberger, 2006.
Cementing is arguably the most important operation performed on a well. Well cementing technology is an amalgam of many interdependent scientific and engineering disciplines which are essential to achieving the primary goal of well cementing - zonal isolation. This textbook is a comprehensive and up-to-date reference concerning the application of these disciplines to cementing a well. "Well Cementing" is envisioned as an upper-level university book, as well as a reference for practicing engineers and scientists.
PVI's technical contributions on surge pressure prediction are featured in this book.
For a limited time, a complimentary 3-month Dr. DE leasing license will be included in any book purchases. Tax, shipping and handling cost will be applied. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about book purchasing.
- Microsoft Windows® 8/8.1, Windows® 10
- 2013 or later
- Dual core processor, 1.4 GHz or faster. Not compatible with ARM processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 200 MB of free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 768 display resolution
- Setup file can be accessed from a download link or installation CD provided by PVI